Sunday, March 16, 2008

Late night to start out

Wow, this first night ended up a lot later than I had planned, in part due to MadCap's event, which ran a lot longer than I expected. It was a good thing, of course--I got important information for the newsletter--but it meant that I had to ask Char to take Sue's place as editor. Char didn't get here until 10:30, and the editing process took a good 45 minutes, well spent, of course.

The printing process for 300 copies shoudl take about an hour, probably a little more as I anticipate having to change a toner cartridge or two tonight. Which means a post-midnight bedtime, a too-early wake-up call, and a busy day where I will be spending too much time yawning and too much drinking of caffeinated beverages (which I will need) that contain suger (which I definitely do not need).

No comments: